Friday, March 13, 2009

Alex Ovechkin needs Gas-X

From the blog Sean Avery's Sloppy Seconds comes a gem of a quote from Alex the Great.

I recommend reading his whole post, but here's the gist of what happened.

The blog's author was in the Caps dressing room after the Caps and Flyers game hoping to speak with Ovechkin. A PR woman told him Ovie had already spoken with media and that he wouldn't field any more questions.

The blogger hung around in hopes of possibly getting at least one quote. Here's what he got instead.

"Then, looking down at the game's scoresheet, he let three loud farts rip in less than a minute. Then, his next words were the only quote I got from Alexander the Great. So since the Caps PR Nazi deemed he was no longer allowed to speak, this is the only quote I can print. After the third, and loudest, one, the others in the room just looked at him and he responded, "F***! What the hell is wrong with my ass?" There you have it. Instead of trying to coax him into calling Sidney Crosby a pussy compared to Mike Richards, that's what I got. I guess I'll take it."

Hockey players are just like you and me; they fart like us, but are really good at hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technorati Profile