Monday, February 23, 2009

Cooley and the Caps

First off, assist to Caps News Network for leading me to the Chris Cooley blog...

Redskins tight end Chris Cooley has been awfully chummy with the Capitals stars as of late. He's frequently attending games, he was hanging out with them at the UWC event last Saturday, and he and his brother Tanner are even becoming hockey bloggers...kind of.

Here's the Cooleys' take on the 8 vs 87 battle.

"Sidney Crosby is good at talking s***, Alex Ovechkin is good at hockey. I didn't realize this until yesterday when I thought that I was going to see two of the greats in the NHL. I saw one who is great and he was wearing a red jersey. The other one, I saw him cry like a 7 year old who got beat up by the school yard bully. Maybe he's mad that Ovechkin has 20 more goals than him. Or maybe because his team won't make the postseason. Either way, Sidney wasn't holding in his frustration..."

I'm no Redskins fan by any stretch of the imagination, but Chris Cooley, I'll make an exception for you.

Glad to have you rockin' the red.

Ovie and Cooley...Ted, get your marketing team on this...NOW.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't cooley the one who showed his 'red rocket' on the net? I guess it is fitting that he "rocks the red."

    ReplyDelete

 
Technorati Profile