Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Кремль! visits the Capitals Kremlin

In an effort to see how many people were reading my blog, I loaded Statcounter on to the site.

To the left is possibly the coolest IP address to have graced the Capitals Kremlin with it's presence.

The actual Kremlin in Moscow, Russia.

Most of my readers are from Maryland, Virginia and D.C. A few come from Canada and I was expecting a few Russians to view eventually as the season went on.

But I never imagined that an IP address from the Kremlin would come here. Guess it had something to do with the name...

Thought I would share this interesting bit of news, so to celebrate, let's welcome them to the Capitals Kremlin!

Спасибо для присутствовать на столицах Кремль! Спасибо для талантливостей ovechkin, Semin, Varlamov, Kozlov и Fedorov! Спасибо для вашего посещения

You might need this to read my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technorati Profile