Friday, April 10, 2009

Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold

From Kukla's Korner.

"While the players will insist during the next few days it doesn’t matter which team they’ll be facing, I suspect they would prefer taking on Washington in the first round, and to do that they must finish as the No. 7 seed.

Why the Capitals? Why a team that has the NHL’s best player in Alex Ovechkin? A team that almost surely has this season’s Norris Trophy winner in Mike Green?

It starts with Jose Theodore."

Theo's stats vs. Montreal this year:
11-28-2008: 60 Minutes, 0 goals allowed, 28 saves, 1.000 save percentage
02-18-2009: 64:50, three goals allowed, 33 saves, .909 save percentage


Bring it.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was as confident in Theo as you. I don't know how the Rangers or Montreal could really want to face us right now. With the offense outburst potential of this team... I think there are only two teams in the east who might want to play us right now... and they're both in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you have to "think like Theo." He's got some extra motivation to send the Habs packing in the first round.

    ReplyDelete

 
Technorati Profile