Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More on the Capitals rock video...

This time from Yahoo Sports.

Here's the full article.

Sounds like Bradley, Brashear and Clark got the "un-cool," parts.

From the article -

"Chris Clark played the role of the band manager, although I didn't witness any band meetings, which means he isn't as efficient as Murray from "Flight of the Conchords." Matt Bradley and Donald Brashear were dressed in suits as "security," although at times resembled the "Men In Black" poster."

All I know is this video sounds like it is going to annoy visiting fans, and that makes me love it even more.

-CK

2 comments:

  1. Remember the Caps Crib last year when they went to Mike Green's apartment? And Brooks Laich was there, hanging out. Green said if he broke a guitar string he gets Brooks to fix it for him. Now Green resurfaces as a drummer, and Brooks as lead guitarist in the intro video. Have to say, though, I thought Jose Theodore was a better guitar player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooks was playing bass I hear now. I couldn't tell from the videos but Puckdaddy said Brooks was on Bass and Semin, Backis, and Green were on guitar.

    I am officially on the Jose bandwagon though, lets hope his guitar hands can stop some pucks this season.

    ReplyDelete

 
Technorati Profile